Help Desk Support Technician Level II
|Position Title:||Help Desk Support Technician Level II|
|Location:||Phoenix, AZ 85015|
|Hours:||Monday – Friday (Full-Time)|
|Salary:||$22 – $25 per Hour|
SanTrac Technologies is a highly innovative Information Technology and Low Voltage Solutions provider. We are looking for a highly motivated and skilled individual to fill our Help Desk Support Technician Level II position.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: SanTrac Technologies is looking for a Help Desk Support Technician Level II with excellent customer service skills and good interpersonal skills that enjoys working with people over the phone using remote tools and in person at customer locations. Technician will provide customers with excellent technical support and complete assigned projects that will be accomplished in-shop or commercial locations. Projects may include assisting with total network integrations, VOIP system configuration and technical documentation. Daily responsibilities will include hardware/software troubleshooting, installing, diagnosing, repairing, maintaining, upgrading of computer equipment, and contacting vendors for product investigation.
- Outstanding communication skills
- Exceptional written and non-verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently and initiate action
- Excellent technical knowledge
- The capacity to work well on your own or on a team
- Reliable and self-motivated individual
- Coachable and willing to learn SanTrac Technologies procedures
- Projects may include total network integrations, VOIP system configuration and technical documentation
- Hardware/software troubleshooting
- Ability to physically stand, bend, squat, and lift equipment
- Installing, diagnosing, repairing, maintaining, upgrading of computer equipment
- Contacting vendors for product investigation
- Provide remote and onsite support to our clients using industry standard remote connections, internal ticketing system, monitoring consoles and more.
- Own and drive wide ranging client issues to successful conclusions while accepting escalations from Level 1 & intern team members.
- Document all work and client communication in the internal ticketing system.
- Contribute to special internal facing projects, as assigned, to facilitate the growth of SanTrac IT service division and company.
- Microsoft Desktop Operating systems
- Ability to troubleshoot error messages, apply patches or upgrades, and general support of Windows desktops and Windows servers
- Ability to diagnose and solve significant problems a user might encounter, such as difficult viruses, strange printer issues, and network connectivity issues.
- Facilitate network upgrade projects which includes configuring and installations in on premise and cloud environments: routers, servers, printers, desktop, laptops, and email servers
- Direct various projects and enhancements, identifying resources needed and determining accurate timelines
- In-depth knowledge and professional experience in the following areas:
- Principles of computer system design, operation, and control
- Principles of computer network protocols and hardware
- Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Windows Server 2012/2012R2/2016/2019
- Troubleshooting and hardware repair of client's desktop computers and servers.
- Configure Hosted VoIP PBX systems and configure VoIP equipment for deployment (Phones, Gateways etc.)
- Assist with VPN client configurations
- Monitor Data backup solutions
- Bachelor's Degree in IT or MSCA, server plus or related field experience
- Experience supporting active directory cloud and on-premise environments with Windows Server 2012/2012R2/2016/2019
- Experience with Office 365/Exchange Online preferred
- Experience with server and network administration, software deployment and MS Office. Document management experience preferred but not mandatory
- Experience working at managed services providers strongly preferred
- Experience with ConnectWise, IT Glue, Datto and Continuum preferred
- Clean driving record is required
- Paid holidays
- Paid Vacation
- Paid sick leave
- Workplace perks such as Free Onsite Gym
- Workers compensation