Help Desk Support Technician Level II
|Position Title:||Help Desk Support Technician Level II|
|Location:||Phoenix, AZ 85015|
|Hours:||Monday – Friday (Full-Time)|
|Salary:||Depends on Experience|
Our Client is a highly innovative Information Technology Solutions provider. They are looking for a highly motivated and skilled individual to fill a part-time Lead Low Voltage Cable Technician position
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: The right person for this position will provide customers with excellent technical support and lead assigned.
- Likes to work in a small company where your input, contributions and ideas will directly impact the company’s growth and success.
- Outstanding communication skills
- Exceptional written and non-verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently and initiate action
- Excellent technical knowledge
- The capacity to work well on your own or in a team
- Reliable and self-motivated individualt"]Coachable and willing to learn SanTrac Technologies procedures
- Projects may include total network integrations, VOIP system configuration and technical documentation
- Hardware/software troubleshooting
- Installing, diagnosing, repairing, maintaining, upgrading of computer equipment
- Contacting vendors for product investigation
- Provide remote and onsite support to our clients using industry standard remote connections, internal ticketing system, monitoring consoles and more.
- Own and drive wide ranging client issues to successful conclusions while accepting escalations from Level 1 & intern team members.
- Document all work and client communication in the internal ticketing system.
- Contribute to special internal facing projects, as assigned, to facilitate the growth of SanTrac IT service division and company.
- Microsoft Desktop Operating systems
- Ability to troubleshoot error messages, apply patches or upgrades, and general support of Windows desktops and Windows servers
- Ability to diagnose and solve significant problems a user might encounter, such as difficult viruses, strange printer issues, and network connectivity issues.
- Facilitate network upgrade projects which includes configuring and installations on premise cloud, routers, servers, printers, desktop, laptops, and email servers
- Direct various projects and enhancements, identifying resources needed and determining accurate timelines
- In-depth knowledge and professional experience in the following areas:
- Principles of computer system design, operation, and control
- Principles of computer network protocols and hardware
- Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Troubleshooting and hardware repair of client’s desktop computers and servers.
- Configure Hosted VoIP PBX systems and configure VoIP equipment for deployment (Phones, Gateways etc.)
- Assist with VPN client configurations
- Monitor Data backup solutions
- Bachelor’s Degree in IT or MSCA, server plus or related field experience
- Experience supporting active directory cloud and on-premise environments with Windows Server 2012/2012R2/2016/2019
- Experience with Office 365/Exchange Online preferred
- Experience with server and network administration, software deployment and MS Office. Document management experience preferred but not mandatory
- Experience working at managed services providers strongly preferred
- Experience with ConnectWise, IT Glue, Datto and Continuum preferred
- MCSA, server plus and/or related technical certifications are preferred
- Paid holidays
- Paid sick leave
- Workplace perks such as Free Onsite Gym
- Workers compensation
Interested and qualified candidates, send your resume to email@example.com