Help Desk Support Technician Level II
SanTrac Technologies Inc. is a nationally known Information Technology Solutions Provider based in Phoenix, Arizona. SanTrac Technologies provides an array customer focused information technology services and products. SanTrac Technologies Inc. was founded to serve the IT needs of small/medium size businesses, commercial, industrial, government and residential clients throughout Phoenix, AZ and California.
Purpose of Post:
SanTrac is looking for a Help Desk Support Technician Level II with excellent customer service skills and good interpersonal skills that enjoys working with people over the phone using remote tools and in person at customer locations. Technician will provide customers with excellent technical support and lead assigned projects that will be accomplished in-shop, residential homes or commercial locations. Projects may include total network integrations, VOIP system configuration and technical documentation. Daily responsibilities will include hardware/software troubleshooting, installing, diagnosing, repairing, maintaining, upgrading of computer equipment, and contacting vendors for product investigation.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Provide remote and onsite support to our clients using industry standard remote connections, internal ticketing system, monitoring consoles and more.
- Own and drive wide ranging client issues to successful conclusions while accepting escalations from Level 1 & intern team members.
- Document all work and client communication in the internal ticketing system.
- Contribute to special internal facing projects, as assigned, to facilitate the growth of SanTrac IT service division and company.
- Experience and knowledge of Microsoft Desktop Operating systems (Windows 7, 10)
- Experience and knowledge with firewalls such as SonicWall
- Ability to troubleshoot error messages, apply patches or upgrades, and general support of Windows desktops and networks
- Ability to diagnose and solve significant problems a user might encounter, such as difficult viruses, strange printer issues, and network connectivity issues.
- Facilitate network upgrade projects which includes configuring and installations of routers, firewalls, printers and switches
- Direct various projects and enhancements, identifying resources needed and determining accurate timelines
- In-depth knowledge and professional experience in the following areas:
- Principles of computer system design, operation, and control
- Principles of computer network protocols and hardware
- Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Troubleshooting and hardware repair of client’s desktop computers and servers.
- Configure Hosted VoIP PBX systems and configure VoIP equipment for deployment (Phones, Gateways etc.)
Qualifications and Skills
- Very organized and detail oriented, with a high degree of accuracy and follow up.
- Strong problem solving and technical troubleshooting.
- Bachelor’s Degree in IT or related field.
- Experience supporting active directory environments with Windows Server 2008R2/2012/2012R2/2016
- Experience with Office 365/Exchange Online preferred.
- Some combined industry experience with Windows 7/8/10 desktop.
- Experience with server and network administration, software deployment and MS Office. Document management experience preferred but not mandatory.
- Experience working at managed services providers strongly preferred.
- Experience with ConnectWise and Continuum preferred.
- MCSE and/or related technical certifications are preferred.
To Apply: Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org