Low Voltage Cable Technician
SanTrac Technologies Inc. is a nationally known Information Technology Solutions Provider based in Phoenix, Arizona. SanTrac Technologies provides an array customer focused information technology services and products. SanTrac Technologies Inc. was founded to serve the IT needs of small/medium size businesses, commercial, industrial, government and residential clients throughout Phoenix, AZ and California.
Purpose of Post:
SanTrac is seeking a qualified Low Voltage System Technician/Cable Installer. The Low Voltage System Technician is directly responsible for and working along with a crew of cabling/telecommunications technicians.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Reading and comprehending blueprints and building documentation/Layout work
- Ensuring that equipment and information are on site to meet construction schedules and deadlines.
- Installing Cable (Cat5e, Cat6 and Fiber Optics) and Various Cable Supports (IE cable tray, conduit, Wire hangers) per 568A/B Cabling Standards
- Utilizing cable test procedures and equipment for a variety of different cable types
- Assisting with testing and terminating of cable systems
- Assisting with all aspects of the project as directed by the Crew leader, Foreman and Supervisor
- Following all production, safety and quality standards to code
- At least (5) five years experience within the Electronic Security Environment
- Technical knowledge of Video Systems, Entry Systems, Access Control & Intruder Alarms and some Audio/Video
- Detail knowledge of central station operations
- Other Duties as assigned
- Readiness to travel locally
- Pass a Drug & Background Check
- Valid Driver’s License
To Apply: Send Resume to email@example.com