Director of Business Development
|Position Title:||Director of Business Development|
|Location:||Phoenix, AZ 85015|
|Hours:||Monday – Friday (Full-Time)|
|Salary:||$60,000 Plus Commission|
SanTrac Technologies is a highly innovative Information Technology, VOIP and Low Voltage Communication Solutions provider. Our business is growing and we are looking for a highly motivated and skilled individual to fill our Director of Business Development position.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: A Business Developer will be responsible for the business development portion of our company. Primary duties will be identifying business opportunities, building and maintain relationships with potential prospects and existing clients, evaluating current business performance and maximizing business reach and potential. These duties will be pertained in the SMB, large corporations, government and construction industries.
- Demonstrates achievement in business to business sales
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including facilitation of group presentations
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, including Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access and industry-specific analysis software
- Basic understanding of the industry, with the ability to become a subject matter expert on the job
- Innovation and problem-solving skills that include the ability to develop and propose equipment-based solutions for clients.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and decision making skills.
- Strong business insight.
- Detail-oriented and persuasive.
- Ability to work independently and initiate action.
- Experience in customer service with the ability to build rapport.
- Close sales of VoIP, Managed IT Services, IT Equipment and Low Voltage construction projects.
- Identify potential clients in the target market and complete appropriate research on the prospective client's business needs
- Develop relationships with prospective clients, while maintaining existing client relationships
- Partner with internal personnel to create contract-winning proposals for current and prospective clients
- Negotiate contract terms with clients and communicate terms to stakeholders
- Become a subject matter expert on our business services, products, processes and operations, and remain up-to-date on industry
- Develop proposals and presentations to company executives and their management teams to highlight our service offerings.
- Developing and managing strategic partnerships to grow business.
- Promote the business products/services addressing or predicting clients’ needs.
- Play a major role in creating a sales team to increase sale volumes
- Create a relationship with supplier diversity personnel of corporate companies and government entities, promoting our DBE, SBE, MBE, HubZone certifications.
- Be involved with community based business organizations to promote our services and create opportunities.
- Bachelor's of Science/Bachelor’s in business administration or equivalent work experience in related field.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of proven business development, sales, or marketing experience.
- Paid holidays
- Paid Vacation
- Paid sick leave
- Workplace perks such as Free Onsite Gym
- Workers compensation
- Health Insurance Benefits
- 401K Plan
- Profit Sharing