Create Windows And Linux Virtual Servers In Minutes And Scale Them As You Need
With SanTrac cloud servers, you have instant access to thousands of CPU cores, gigabytes of RAM and terabytes of SSD storage.
To see our recommended server configurations and prices, call us today at 602-776-9600.
Let Us Build Your Private Cloud
Our environments are built on-demand, using our high-performance Dell servers. Your Private Cloud Solution is tailored to your specific needs.
|VMWare (5.1, 5.5, 6) / Hyper-V (Windows 2012 R2, 2016)
|Extend Corporate Network
|Direct Network Connection
|“Single pane of glass” virtualization management
|Dedicated Hardware Resources
|Brand Name Components (Dell, Cisco, F5)
|Shared or Dedicated
|Hardware Redundancy models
|N+1, N+2, None
|Shared or Dedicated
|SSD, Hybrid SSD/HD, Tiered HD
|Block (iSCSI, FibreChannel, InfiniBand), Network (CIFS, SMB)
|Shared or Dedicated
|iSCSI, FibreChannel, InfiniBand
|Business Continuity Options
|Full DR site with synchronous replication, Cold DR site, Off-site backups
99.999% = Less Than 26.3 Seconds Of Downtime Per Month
Built-in redundant infrastructure no single point of failure.
Our Data Center Is Soc2 Type II Certified
What does this mean? We’ve developed a series of procedures and protocols to ensure your data and services are secure and available. We are also externally audited on these procedures.
Here’s what our SOC2 Type II certification covers:
- Infrastructure - Our systems’ physical and hardware components (facilities, equipment and networks)
- Software - Our system’s programs and operating software (systems, applications and utilities)
- People - The personnel involved in the system’s use and operation (developers, operators, and managers)
- Data - The information used and supported by our systems (transaction streams, files, databases and tables)
- Procedures - The automated and manual procedures involved in the operation of our systems
SAFER THAN ANY ON-PREMISES INFRASTRUCTURE
- We use the best equipment on the market. Would an SMB spend more than $100K for a single IPS or Firewall box? We do.
- Our people are trained and up to date with all the new best practices.
- Not only do we have dozens of processes in place to ensure security, we are also SOC2 Type II audited and certified.
- We consciously monitor network traffic to detect any irregularities.
PHYSICAL SECURITY IS ALSO IMPORTANT HERE’S HOW WE SECURE ACCESS TO OUR DATACENTERS
- Round the clock guards who require a logbook signature to get in the building
- Magnetic card to open the main door
- Bio scan and magnetic card are both needed to open the door leading to the datacenter floor
- All cabinets are locked
- Only personnel with correct security clearance and background checks can enter the datacenter
- All entries to the datacenter are equipped with security vestibules to prevent unauthorized access and limit the flow of people and material
- All deliveries are handled by designated staff. No external suppliers can bring parcels into the secured areas.
Engineered For Performance, Reliability And Uptime From The Ground Up
It takes a lot of know-how and an unshakable infrastructure to design, build and support Cloud servers capable of offering this level of consistent performance. Our 15 years of hosting experience and award-winning team of Cloud engineers mean we can guarantee lightning-fast speed for even the heaviest workloads.
- Network - Multiple redundant paths to Tier 1 connected fiber loop providers ensure the fastest route between your clients and your applications.
- Software - Microsoft Hyper-V 2012 R2, the fastest hypervisor today, makes our system screaming fast.
- Compute - Some of the fastest enterprise-grade CPUs, RAM and chipsets from INTEL, all upgraded on a short cycle to maintain our market-leading performance.
- Fabric - Redundant InfiniBand fabric transports data within our internal network at 100 Gbps.
- Storage - All-SSD (flash) enterprise-grade SAN from our storage partner Compellent means your application will never go hungry for IOPS. No more old spinning disks or storage bottlenecks…