|Position Title:||Office Manager|
|Location:||Phoenix, AZ 85015|
|Hours:||Monday – Friday (Full-Time)|
SanTrac Technologies is a highly innovative Information Technology, VOIP and Low Voltage Solutions provider. We are looking for a highly motivated and skilled individual to fill our Office Manager position. The successful applicant will play a major role in helping the company remain organized to increase efficiency, production, and revenue. The Office Manager will be assisting clients with their IT needs by creating service tickets and notifying technicians. They will also be performing various daily administrative duties. This is a growth position for the right candidate with office admin or administrative assistant experience.
- Great customer relations skills
- Great Organizational skills
- Great Communication skills
- Ability to work independently and initiate action.
- Phone Etiquette
- Customer Focus
- Data Entry Skills
- Answer incoming phone calls using company script and properly handle each call.
- Create new service tickets in ConnectWise for client’s needs.
- Updating service tickets in ConnectWise and communicating to technicians/clients if necessary.
- Preparing and sending out reports to our managed service clients.
- Recruitment of staff by posting/researching resumes and contacting qualified applicants to complete pre-employment screening.
- Scheduling qualified applicants for the pre-employment screening and administering the tests.
- Maintain spreadsheet for employee recruiting to keep accurate account of each potential candidate and their screening status.
- Assist the Marketing Manager with weekly preparation of marketing campaign.
- Perform various administrative tasks.
- Perform various office duties: calendar and service call scheduling.
- Maintain Corporate Business Request for Proposals (RFP) Portals spreadsheet by updating and/or adding to vendor registration to assist with business development.
- Submit insurance and resale tax certificates per vendors requirements.
- Purchase supplies and materials by obtaining requirement, negotiating price, quality, and delivery.
- Assist with creating written company policies & procedures based on company Operational Management System.
- Collecting weekly company statistics from staff members to report to President /CEO
- Assist with preparing direct mail marketing materials
- Search and assist with the preparation of request for proposals and purchase orders.
- Perform company payroll
- Help ensure that bid proposals are completed and submitted on time.
- Perform Internet research on project materials to compare cost and stock for inventory.
- Work with vendors/equipment distributors to get material and rental costs.
- Compare submitted technicians’ timesheets with Project Manager timesheet database to verify hours.
- Submit requests for Return Authorized Materials to vendors/distributors.
- Maintain spreadsheet for the RMA’s that were submitted to track material and credit.
- Maintain sign out log for PPE checkout from technicians.
- Maintain spreadsheet for Lease Equipment Tracking to keep account of items leased from rental companies.
- At least two years’ experience in an office manager role.
- Clean driving record is required
- Paid holidays
- Paid Vacation
- Paid sick leave
- Workplace perks such as Free Onsite Gym
- Workers’ compensation
- Health Insurance Benefits
- 401K Plan (Matching): fully vested at hire
- Profit Sharing: fully vested at hire