Security System Technician
|Position Title:||Security Systems Technician|
|Location:||Phoenix, AZ 85015|
|Hours:||Flexible to Full-Time|
|Availability:||Days and Evenings|
|Salary:||$24-$28/hour (Based on experience)|
SanTrac Technologies is a highly innovative Information Technology and Low Voltage Solutions provider. We are looking for a highly motivated and skilled individual to fill a Security Systems Technician position.
- Install CCTV, Access Control, and Intrusion hardware cabling and equipment.
- Assist in testing of installed equipment and provide basic programming, such as adding card readers, cameras, and alarm points to any system.
- Assist in performing preventive maintenance and repair as per a client maintenance agreement and/or warranty.
- Assist in troubleshooting, diagnosing, and repairing systems and/or equipment.
- Responsible for updating service coordinator on the status of all work performed on a daily basis.
- Notify company daily of any materials needed to complete duties.
- Perform additional Security Technician and related functions as assigned.
Skills and Abilities:
- Display a positive attitude to fellow team members and clients.
- Willingness and ability to be a team player.
- Ability to focus and complete assigned tasks and prioritize when given multiple tasks.
- Organizational, analytical, and detail-oriented abilities.
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced, time sensitive environment.
- Strong communication skills, attention to detail and follow through
- Maintain client privacy and personal professionalism at all times.
- Must be able to climb ladders and work at high heights.
- High School/GED (Required)
- Experience in CCTV, Access Control, Alarm & Intrusion, installation & programming for such systems as Honeywell, Bosch, Lenel, Brivo and Navco.
- Required to adhere to OSHA Safety Standards.
- Required to possess a valid driver’s license and be insurable with our auto insurance carrier during course of employment.
- As appropriate and applicable, become certified in all product lines.
- Lift Safety Training certification will be made available to each employee.
- Receive professional and technical knowledge by attending manufacturer training, seminars, conferences, etc when made available by manager.
- Attend all team training and safety meetings.
- Required to safely lift and/or move up to 60 pounds.
- Required to stand; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; reach with hands and arms Will frequently be required to walk, sit and use hands to pull cables and wires, use power tools, work in various positions and climb ladders.
- Paid holidays
- Paid Vacation
- Paid sick leave
- Workplace perks such as Free Onsite Gym
- Workers compensation
- Health Insurance Benefits
- 401K Plan (Vested at Hire)
- Profit Sharing (Vested at Hire)