Structured Cable Onsite Foreman
|Position Title:||Structured Cable Onsite Foreman|
|Location:||Phoenix, AZ 85015|
|Hours:||Flexible to Full-Time|
|Availability:||Days and Evenings|
|Salary:||$26-$30/hour (Based on experience)|
SanTrac Technologies is a highly innovative Information Technology and Low Voltage Solutions provider. We are looking for a highly motivated and skilled individual to fill a Structured Cable Onsite Foreman position.
The Structured Cabling onsite Forman leads and supervise on-site skilled infrastructure/structured cabling work in the installation, service and maintenance, repair and alteration of low voltage category cabling, fiber optic cabling, communications cabling, and other various low voltage cabling systems. This would include SanTrac employees, subcontractors, and manpower resources.
- Provide team leadership and supervision.
- Complete physical installations and removal of structured cabling components, cabinets, pathway systems (cable tray), move equipment, racks, and related communications infrastructure materials.
- Lead team to perform installation and service of low voltage category cabling, fiber optic cabling, communications cabling, communication equipment and other various low voltage related systems such as Category 5, Enhanced Category 5, Category 6 and Fiber Optic Structured Cable Distribution Systems.
- Represent SanTrac in client meetings to ensure that all parties are consistently updated on work progress and client expectations are being met.
- Engage in internal planning to optimize SanTrac ability to complete the project within established guidelines.
- Assist with material control to make sure that technicians have all materials needed to complete their work.
- Ensure SanTrac quality and safety guidelines are being followed.
- Assist PM with SOW, change orders and scope management on project and service requests.
- Communication and reporting of daily activity completed for run books and project task logs, and assessment of completing task in the time allotted for completion.
- Evaluate, diagnose, troubleshoot cabling infrastructure systems and perform repairs as necessary.
- Perform site survey, document findings for submittal to sales engineering regarding requirements and needs.
- Execute project milestones and test plans.
- Complete project closeout deliverable packages, Test Results, As-Built, Pictures, and Quality Audits.
- Travel to client sites as needed to complete assigned work and transport a variety of items (e.g. tools, equipment, supplies, etc.) for the purpose of ensuring the availability of materials required at client site.
- Bachelor degree or Certification in a technology services/technical discipline, or equivalent work experience.
- 5+ years of combined experience in the Structured Cable Industry as a foreman or lead tech (or similar experience)
- BICSI Installer 2 copper/fiber (INSTC/INSTF)
- BICSI Technician (TECH)
- Manufacturer certifications
- Valid driver’s license
- Proven ability to install, terminate & test low voltage cables to include twisted pair cable, coax, power limited tray cable, stranded & solid conductor low voltage cable and fiber optic cable.
- Installation of cable pathways, conveyances (e.g. ladder, trays, support systems)
- Through-wall penetration systems
- Advanced knowledge of terminology pertaining to installation & service of cabling infrastructure for telecom, data, security & wireless systems.
- Advanced knowledge of industry standards including BICSI, ANSI, EIA/TIA, and local and National Electric Code.
- Advanced knowledge of publications pertaining to standard cabling for telecom, data, security & wireless systems practices, engineering & Federal, State & local safety standards.
- Mechanical aptitude with the ability to read blueprints, architectural, mechanical, and electrical documents.
- Ability to carry up to 30 lbs. and lift to 50 lbs.
- Ability to climb ladders and work from heights.
- Outstanding communication skills
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently and initiate action.
- Excellent technical knowledge
- The capacity to work well on your own or in a team.
- Reliable and self-motivated individual
- Coachable and willing to learn SanTrac Technologies procedures.
- Paid holidays
- Paid Vacation
- Paid sick leave
- Workplace perks such as Free Onsite Gym
- Workers compensation
- Health Insurance Benefits
- 401K Plan (Vested at Hire)
- Profit Sharing (Vested at Hire)